Sunday, February 13, 2011

Craving Attention...This shouldn't be lateee!

Ugh. I don't what happened. I coulda sworn that I uploaded this blog last week. But it didn't show. Oh well. haha I'll just try and repeat as best as I can.

I don't think that Richard is alone in craving attention. Kids are kids. It's part of growing up. I remember when I was younger, I would want the attention of the adults sooo badly. I'd try act "all grown up" and then do what they tell me, just for praise. It's natural for a kid to want their parents or someone close to them to be proud of them.

However, I feel like Richard is approaching these needs in a rather odd way. In certain aspects, he's looking past the logic of things and not even thinking because he wants approval. Killing a cat? Umm...yeeaaah...no. I understand he wants his dad to be proud of him, but he should know when things are being taken too far.

In the end though, Richard is just being a kid. A kid that wants attention and approval. A kid that wants to be loved and will do anything to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment